ParentsSupervisaInsurance.ca offer Visitors to Canada Medical plan:
- Emergency care coverage for illnesses and injuries requiring hospital stay or treatment.
- Insurance coverage for individuals with stable pre-existing conditions.
- Visitors to Canada who stay up to a year on short stays can be covered.
- Trip benefits & optional accident coverage 24 hours a day.
- Coverage maximums of either $100,000, $150,000, $200,000 or $300,000
- Partner with Manulife, Allianz, Destination Canada, Berkley Canada, 21st Century, Travelshield, Travelance and many other providers,
- Multiple deductible options to save the cost,
- Excellent service and support
www.parentssupervisainsurance.ca helped many Canadians to have access to affordable Superivsa insurance for their parents. Use our rate calculator to get instant quotes from all significant Canadiana Supervisa Insurance providers. The best part is to obtain a quotation; you don’t have to share your email address and phone number. Once the quotes from all major carriers are displayed to you, you can go through the plan benefit summary to have a magnified knowledge about all the available plans.
www.parentssupervisainsurance.ca serving residents of the following cities Toronto, Cambridge, Ottawa, London, Brampton, Mississauga, Markham, Woodbridge, Vaughan, Oakville, Peterborough, Ajax, Hamilton, Brantford, Barrie, Sudbury and other provinces like British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick.